- BASS: Adjusts the low-end response of distortion sound.
- TREBLE: Adjusts the high-end response of distortion sound.
- PRESENCE: Adjusts the ultra-high-end frequency of distortion sound.
- TIGHT: Shapes the low frequency content. ( Turn it down to tighten the sound.)
- VOLUME1: Adjusts the output level while in Channel1.
- GAIN1: Adjusts the distortion situation of the sound while in Channel1.
- VOLUME2: Adjusts the output level while in Channel2.
- GAIN2: Adjusts the distortion range of the sound while in Channel2.
- 1/2 Foot-switch: Chooses the current Channel for 1 or 2.
- ON Foot-switch: Engages or disengages the distortion sound.
- INPUT: Connects with your guitar or the signal from guitar side.
- OUTPUT: Connects with the amplifier or to the amp side.
- EXT. SW: Connects with TRS dual foot-switches to replace the 2 foot-switches function on the pedal.
- BF/TB Toggle Switch: BF means Buffer-bypass, TB means True-bypass.
- 18V / 9V Toggle Switch: The pedal uses 9V power, you can choose 18V position to double the working voltage inside to get wider dynamic range.
- DC Jack: Connects with 9V Negative Tip power with 100ma adaptor.
- Modern Brown Sound in a box.
- True-bypass / Buffer-bypass toggle switch.
- 18V / 9V toggle switch to get different dynamic range.
- 2 independent GAIN, VOLUME knobs for rhythm / solo application.
A NuX NDS-5 Fireman Distortion Pedal in Brand New condition!
At Evolution Music, we attempt to highlight cosmetic defects (if any) by picturing every angle of every piece of gear so you know exactly what you are getting. We always picture any and all accessories too. What you see is what you will get so please check out the pictures! Everything we sell has been tested and is fully functional unless otherwise noted. We have a 5 star rating from 1000+ happy customers across our three locations. Please message us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help and will respond asap!