A Fender American Standard Stratocaster 1995 Daphne Blue with Case in Good condition!
At Evolution Music, we attempt to highlight cosmetic defects (if any) by picturing every angle of every piece of gear so you know exactly what you are getting. We always picture any and all accessories too. What you see is what you will get so please check out the pictures! Everything we sell has been tested and is fully functional unless otherwise noted. We have a 5 star rating from 1000+ happy customers across our three locations. Please message us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help and will respond asap!
- One relatively large finish gouge on back / side body behind contour. Guitar seems to have banged against something, chipping finish away to the wood. Very good cosmetic condition otherwise.
- Gorgeous Daphne Blue finish.
- 22 fret maple neck with rosewood fretboard.
- Moderate fret wear. These 90s Strats had thinner frets, but there is plenty of life left on these.
- One small nick on the fretboard, as seen in photos. This does not effect playability.
- Two post tremolo bridge.
- Includes aftermarket Gator brand hard shell case. Middle latch on case is broken.
- Freshly set up in-store. Action is low and intonation is spot-on!
- Wiring does not appear to have been modified, but bridge pickup position is affected by tone knob (a popular Stratocaster modification).