In very good condition, fully functional, minor signs of wear.
- 99 Editable Presets Exceptionally Easy Programming
- Just select one of its 99 top-quality preset effects and you're ready to go. The three most critical parameters for all effect programs are adjustable via rotary panel controls. When you create a sound, press the Store button to register it in the REV100 memory.
- True Stereo Reverb
- The REV100 actually has stereo inputs and outputs.
- Superior Sound Quality
- 16-bit A/C and D/A converters and a 44.1 kHz sampling rate. The result is full 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response with exceptionally low noise and distortion.
- Advanced MIDI Features
- You can select effect programs via MIDI rather than the panel controls. You can also use MIDI control change commands to actually change effect parameters.
- Compact "1U" rack mount dimensions.
- Easy-to-read 2 digit LED display
- Peak LEDS
- The LEDs make it easy to set the optimum level.
Please message us if you have any questions!