- Includes power supply
- 1622 offers sixteen unbalanced line inputs using ¼-inch phone jacks. Channels one through eight, however, also offer balanced XLR inputs. The XLR inputs are defeated when the ¼-inch jacks are used. Channels one through eight also have direct outputs that are after the fader and EQ section. These could be sent directly to an 8-track machine, and you could then select your inputs to each track by patching that signal to any of the first eight channel inputs. This bypasses a lot of circuitry and offers the cleanest signal to the multi-track.
- missing one fader cap
- channel three is very noisy.
- all 1/4" inputs function
- XLR inputs for 3, 6, and 7 are noisy.
- great project or rehearsal space mixer.
- all outputs tested working.
A Alesis 1622 Monolithic / Integrated Surface Audio Console AS IS in Very Good condition!
At Evolution Music, we attempt to highlight cosmetic defects (if any) by picturing every angle of every piece of gear so you know exactly what you are getting. We always picture any and all accessories too. What you see is what you will get so please check out the pictures! Everything we sell has been tested and is fully functional unless otherwise noted. We have a 5 star rating from 1000+ happy customers across our three locations. Please message us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help and will respond asap!