A D'Addario Classic Series Instrument Cable, 10 feet, 1/4 Inch in Brand New condition!
At Evolution Music, we attempt to highlight cosmetic defects (if any) by picturing every angle of every piece of gear so you know exactly what you are getting. We always picture any and all accessories too. What you see is what you will get so please check out the pictures! Everything we sell has been tested and is fully functional unless otherwise noted. We have a 5 star rating from 1000+ happy customers across our three locations. Please message us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help and will respond asap!
- Brand new
- Attach any of our strings or small accessories to another order and get free shipping. Just order both, then let us know which two are going to you and we'll refund the shipping cost on the smaller item!
- These Cables Keep Your Tone Intact!
- Planet Waves Classic Series Instrument Cables offer you the key details you need to make sure your tone stays intact. They feature Planet Waves' exclusive In=Out technology to give you a guitar cable with the purest signal transparency and the longest life possible. Nickel-plated plugs and oxygen-free copper ensure that Classic Series Instrument Cables remain highly conductive. Dense shielding and molded strain reliefs keep handling noise at a minimum and extend the life span of each cable. So, if you're looking for a great-sounding cable that will last forever, pick up a Planet Waves Classic Series Instrument Cable.
- 10' long
- Straight plug ends
- Features Planet Waves' exclusive In=Out technology
- Extremely low capacitance for pure signal transparency
- Nickel-plated plugs
- Ultra-pure oxygen-free copper conductors
- Dense shielding
- Virtually no handling noise
- Molded strain relief for ultimate durability
- Planet Wave Classic Series guitar cables are built to last and keep your tone pure!